The most powerful heater we have in our Halo range with the wattage range of 2500W. Like all our other Halo heaters, it gives instant sun-like heat from the start which saves you money on your bills.
It has an IP34 rating which means it’s protected against water spray from any angle which makes them perfect for indoors as well as outdoor areas that are sheltered. To learn more about IP ratings please visit our 'What is an IP Rating' page by clicking here.
The Halogen Tube
In addition to the advantages above, the halogen tube is designed for energy efficiency and safety. No CO2 gas is released when using our Halogen Heater, so its amazing for your health as well as the environment. When in use, the halogen tube does not heat up keeping it safe for you and your family. You can find out more here.
Here at KIASA, we believe that taking care of your heater should be easy and hassle free. The heater comes with it’s own personal waterproof casing to keep it safe and dust free while not in use. We offer a 3 year warranty to give you a peace of mind. The warranty details are included in the manual.
|Dimensions||700 x 600 x 90mm|
|IP Rating||IP 34|
|Colour||Black and Silver|
*Depending on thermal insulation
How safe is the heater?
Despite the heater reaching high temperatures, it doesn’t affect the body of the heater itself. Using top quality aluminium for the exterior it keeps it cool while keeping you warm. Although, we do recommend that you make sure that the heater is off and has cooled down before handling it. This heater is made up of aluminium which means that its not toxic and extremely hygienic since germs can't grow on it.
- Save upto 60% on your bills by switching to infrared panels. This is because infrared heaters have lower energy usage and directly heat you, rather than heat the air, so no energy will be wasted & the heater won't need to be used for long periods of time.
- Zero maintenance, installation and servicing costs.
Dust allergy friendly
- Infrared heaters do not collect dust unlike central heating systems. Central heating systems use convection to transfer heat around the room, during this process dust particles that is collected by radiators also transfer around the room as well.
Good for your Health
Infrared heaters offer multiple different health benefits.
- One of the health benefits being, it improves air quality inside your homes as IR heaters does not affect the humidity inside the room thus no dry air is formed.
- An additional amazing benefit is they prevent damp and mould. They are able to do this as radiation heat produced from the heaters penetrates through walls which warms the walls up and absorbs the heat. This prevents moisture from settling in.
This heater is supplied with a remote control heater. This means that you’ll be able to control it without handling the actual heater itself. It's so easy to clean and maintain too.
- The world around us is constantly changing! When using a Halogen Heater, there are no gases released into the air. The heat source does not put any carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide in the air, which means you are doing your part in saving the environment preventing the releases of harmful gasses in the air without compromising the quality of the heater.
Big on power
- This is a cost friendly solution due to its effectiveness in heating a large area quickly. There are three power settings to choose from this heater which are 750W, 1500W and 2000W.
- Using halogen as a heating element, the tube adapts to the heat preventing the tube to darken and still provide high levels of heat and comfort.
Like all our other products, it's extremely simple to install. All of our heaters come with easy to follow installation manuals. To make the most of the heater, we recommend that you install it up high on the wall, at least 1.8M from the ground. We also suggest having a minimum space of 500MM between the heater and the ceiling. For your own safety; have any other objects (such as curtains etc...) 500MM away too.
Our free delivery* service
We understand that delivery prices can be a bummer, so we say NO! Kiasa dispatch everything from within the UK and it only takes 1-3 working days when purchased before 1pm for delivery to your chosen address.
Our delivery partners are DTD Express, DHL, FedEx and Post Office. We’ll ask you for a mobile phone number and email address so we and our delivery partner, can send you up to date delivery information about your order or contact you if there are any unforeseen delays. Once the product is dispatched from warehouse, we instantly email you with tracking number and details of our delivery partner. Don’t worry our team will keep an eye on your order until you safely receive at your door step.
Our deliveries take place between 9am and 6pm (we don’t deliver on bank holidays or weekends). Deliveries to your billing address will need to be signed for.
Can’t wait 2-3 working days? / Want it next day?*
Order by 1pm and get your product delivered the following working day. Please note next day delivery request will be additional cost and this must be selected at the time of purchase cannot be arrange later stage.
Please note: For this service, it will be an additional £5.95
Next Day Delivery - Guaranteed (Saturday)*
Got that big party/get together on Saturday? We can do this too! Order before 1pm on a Friday (same day dispatch) to get it to you the next day. We will email and update you with the tracking number so you know exactly where your parcel is at every moment.
Please note: For this service, it will be an additional £10.95
*These options are only available for UK Mainland. For any zones that are outside the UK, please get in touch by email, phone (0116 488 5150) or just chat with us.
And don’t worry if you are not in…
If you’re not in the courier will attempt delivery again the following day. If no one’s in on the 2nd attempt, your parcel will be sent to a local pick up point for collection within 7 days.
You’ll receive an email or text from our delivery partner to let you know where you can collect your parcel and what ID you need to take.
Can I exchange my item?
Yes we’re here to help you; if you ordered the wrong item(s) or another product is more suitable for your needs. Just get in touch, our team is on hand to resolve your any concerns.
What if the item is damaged or faulty?
Within first 28 days we’ll swap it. After all items receive warranty, if your item is faulty and it is not related to misuse we will repair or replace the damaged item and cover the courier costs associated to sending the item back.
How do I arrange a return?
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of original purchase date, unused, in its original retail packaging, the product must be as new.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number by an email email@example.com
Will I have to pay to return an item?
Yes you will be responsible for paying for return of your item(s) unless the goods are faulty.
Can I receive a refund for my return?
We can only offer a refund if the item is unused and is returned in its original packaging as brand new, however we can always look to exchange if another product is suitable for your needs, just get in touch.
How long will it take to receive a refund?
- We will refund you within 72 hours of receiving the returned item
- Please ensure you must include your details and returns reference number so we can promptly process your refund