450W Smart Wi-Fi Infrared Heating Panel
ETA :15TH MARCH 2024
- Instant Infrared Heat - Carbon Crystal Element
- App Control - Compatible with Tuya and Smart Life
- Dimensions: 50 x 90 x 2.2cm
- DIY Installation
- IP65 Rated - Suitable for Bathrooms and Wet Areas
- Heating Area - 7 to 12m²
- Wall or Ceiling Mounted - Freestanding (Portable) Options Available
- Handheld Remote Control and Thermostat
- Adaptive Thermostatic Controls
- Built-in Overheat Protection
- Individual Room Zoning
- Suitable for Domestic or Commercial Properties
- Ideal for Single Bedrooms, family bathrooms, Converted Offices or Individual Use
- No Light and No Sound
- Running Cost: Approx 13p Per Hour
- Wall Mounted (Kit Included)
- Ceiling Mounted (Kit Included)
- Ceiling Suspension (Additional Purchase of Suspension Kit)
- Freestanding (Additional Purchase of Feet)
A Simple and Smart Solution
- Instant access from anywhere
- Weekly timers and logs
- Adaptive thermostatic control
- Control multiple heaters from a single app
- No energy waste - Heat the space you need
We offer a 3-year warranty to give you peace of mind. The warranty details are included in the manual.
Can I use an Infrared Panel inside my bathroom?
All panels have an IP rating of 65, meaning they have protection against water and total dust.
How close to objects can an Infrared panel be placed?
180W & 350W is a personal heaters so they can be placed as close as under your desk. For panels 720W+ we advise keeping a 30cm distance.
Do Infrared Panels emit any light?
What’s the length of the cord?
The length of the cord is approx. 1.5meter. It can be extended easily by a qualified electrician.
Where should I install my Infrared Panel?
We advise our customers to mount their heaters high up on the wall or on the ceiling. This is because having your infrared heaters high up on the wall will allow an unhindered spread of heat and help the heat distribute more effectively across the room.
How do I ‘Pair’ the remote to the smart panel?
Press the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ together, pointing towards the heater’s black box. Once the heater creates a beep sound and the black box flashes green, the heater should be connected.
How do I connect my heater to Tuya app?
Ensure that your device is connected to your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is on. This must be a 2.4GHz network. You will then need to create an account with Tuya. Once this is done, your heater should automatically attempt to pair. Press ‘Go to add’. Then you will need to select and connect to your Wi-Fi.
What should I do if my device does not connect automatically?
- Save upto 60% on your bills by switching to infrared panels. This is because infrared heaters have lower energy usage and directly heat you, rather than the air, so no energy will be wasted & the heater won't need to be used for long periods of time.
- Zero maintenance, installation and servicing costs.
- Eco-friendly as it does not produce any carbon dioxide
Dust allergy friendly
- Infrared heaters do not collect dust unlike central heating systems. Central heating systems use convection to transfer heat around the room, during this process dust particles that is collected by radiators also transfer around the room as well.
Good for your Health
Infrared heaters offer multiple different health benefits.
- One of the health benefits being, it improves air quality inside your homes as IR heaters does not affect the humidity inside the room thus no dry air is formed.
- An additional amazing benefit is they prevent damp and mould. They are able to do this as radiation heat produced from the heaters penetrates through walls which warms the walls up and absorbs the heat. This prevents moisture from settling in.
- Like all our other products, it's extremely simple to install. All of our heaters come with their own easy to use mounting kits and manuals. We can give you personalised advise on where to place your heater because positioning is extremely vital and important. When mounting it on walls, our recommendation is that you always mount them high on wall or ceiling. You would mount the on the ceiling the same way as you would mount them on the wall. No other additional tools are required.
- While they can be mounted on walls, you can also have them free standing or have them hanging from the ceiling using our suspension kits.
Delivery Options service
All units are dispatched from within the UK and it only takes 1-3 working days from the day of purchase before 1 pm for delivery to your chosen address.
Our delivery partners are DHL, UX, DPD and Parcel Force. The courier we use will depend on the size of the unit and the delivery location. At the time of the order, we will ask you for a mobile phone number and email address our delivery partner can send you regular updates about the whereabouts of your order or contact you if there are any unforeseen delays. Once the product is dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive an email with a tracking number.
Our deliveries take place between 9am and 6pm (we don’t deliver on bank holidays or weekends).
Next Day Delivery Options i>Order by 1pm and get your product delivered the following working day. Please note that next-day delivery requests will be an additional cost and this must be selected at the time of purchase and cannot be arranged later stage.
These options are only available for the UK Mainland. For any zones that are outside the UK, please get in touch by email, phone (0116 488 5150) or just chat with us.
If you’re not at home the courier will attempt delivery again the following day. They will also leave a calling card to let you know that they have attempted a delivery. If no one’s in on the 2nd attempt, your parcel will be sent to a local pick-up point for collection within 7 days. You will also be notified about this via a calling card or an email with instructions and how to proceed moving forward.
Can I exchange my item?
Yes we’re here to help you; if you ordered the wrong item(s) or another product is more suitable for your needs. Just get in touch, our team is on hand to resolve your any concerns.
What if the item is damaged or faulty?
Within first 28 days we’ll swap it. After all items receive warranty, if your item is faulty and it is not related to misuse we will repair or replace the damaged item and cover the courier costs associated to sending the item back.
How do I arrange a return?
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of original purchase date, unused, in its original retail packaging, the product must be as new.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number by an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Will I have to pay to return an item?
Yes you will be responsible for paying for return of your item(s) unless the goods are faulty.
Can I receive a refund for my return?
We can only offer a refund if the item is unused and is returned in its original packaging as brand new, however we can always look to exchange if another product is suitable for your needs, just get in touch.
How long will it take to receive a refund?
- We will refund you within 72 hours of receiving the returned item
- Please ensure you must include your details and returns reference number so we can promptly process your refund