Stay warm during the bitter winter seasons with this energy-saving and cost efficient infrared glass panel heater. Using infrared technology, it provides instant focused heating through IR rays bouncing off objects and walls then onto you. Meaning that the panels using IR rays directly provides you heat, reducing heat loss as no energy will be wasted. With this advantage, you will not need to keep the heater on for long periods of time.
Our infrared panels have the ability to prevent mould and damp inside your homes, offices or restaurants etc. The Panel also prevents dust circulation, perfect for individuals with dust allergies. This panel is great for indoor use, including bathrooms, as they don’t get steamed up! You’ll never have to worry about cleaning steamy mirrors ever again! Click here to find out more about infrared.
It has a life expectancy of 7+ years. All our Infrared Heating panels have a 3 year warranty to give you a peace of mind.
Heaters in Disguise
While they are switched on, no lights will be emitted from our panel heaters. This also means that they will be quiet. Unlike radiators and fan heaters, they are 100% silent so you can sleep soundly at night. No light is emitted from this panel heater.
Breathe in and out
One of the biggest reasons why people are making the switch to Infrared heating is because of the health benefits it comes with. Convection heaters make the room really stuffy and it can become very difficult to breathe in overtime. With our panels you don’t need to worry with this because rather than heat the air, infrared heat warms up the objects, rebounding off all the solid objects within the room. Find out more benefits here.
Made with aluminium coverings at the back and at the front to extend the longevity of the product, it also prevents loss of heat. It has an IP65 rating. This means that it has protection from dust and splashes and sprays of water so you can use it in the bathroom. With a heat resistant frame, you don’t need to worry about getting any burns while touching the frame.
|Dimensions||1000 x 600 x 10mm|
|IP Rating||IP 65|
|Life Expectancy||Up to 7 years|
|Heating Area*||10 to 15m²|
*Depending on thermal insulation
- Save upto 60% on your bills by switching to infrared panels. This is because infrared heaters have lower energy usage and directly heat you, rather than heat the air, so no energy will be wasted & the heater won't need to be used for long periods of time.
- Zero maintenance, installation and servicing costs.
- Eco-friendly as it does not produce any carbon dioxide
Dust allergy friendly
- Infrared heaters do not collect dust unlike central heating systems. Central heating systems use convection to transfer heat around the room, during this process dust particles that is collected by radiators also transfer around the room as well.
Good for your Health
Infrared heaters offer multiple different health benefits.
- One of the health benefits being, it improves air quality inside your homes as IR heaters does not affect the humidity inside the room thus no dry air is formed.
- An additional amazing benefit is they prevent damp and mould. They are able to do this as radiation heat produced from the heaters penetrates through walls which warms the walls up and absorbs the heat. This prevents moisture from settling in.
- Like all our other products, it's extremely simple to install. All of our heaters come with their own easy to use mounting kits and manuals. We can give you personalised advise on where to place your heater because positioning is extremely vital and important. When mounting it on walls, our recommendation is that you always mount them high on wall.
No assembly no hassle: Set up is non-existent - simply find a plug and you're ready to go! Each infrared panel requiring a 240V AC feed as supplied by a 3 Pin UK Plug.
Our free delivery* service
We understand that delivery prices can be a bummer, so we say NO! Kiasa dispatch everything from within the UK and it only takes 1-3 working days when purchased before 1pm for delivery to your chosen address.
Our delivery partners are DTD Express, DHL, FedEx and Post Office. We’ll ask you for a mobile phone number and email address so we and our delivery partner, can send you up to date delivery information about your order or contact you if there are any unforeseen delays. Once the product is dispatched from warehouse, we instantly email you with tracking number and details of our delivery partner. Don’t worry our team will keep an eye on your order until you safely receive at your door step.
Our deliveries take place between 9am and 6pm (we don’t deliver on bank holidays or weekends). Deliveries to your billing address will need to be signed for.
Can’t wait 2-3 working days? / Want it next day?*
Order by 1pm and get your product delivered the following working day. Please note next day delivery request will be additional cost and this must be selected at the time of purchase cannot be arrange later stage.
Please note: For this service, it will be an additional £5.95
Next Day Delivery - Guaranteed (Saturday)*
Got that big party/get together on Saturday? We can do this too! Order before 1pm on a Friday (same day dispatch) to get it to you the next day. We will email and update you with the tracking number so you know exactly where your parcel is at every moment.
Please note: For this service, it will be an additional £10.95
*These options are only available for UK Mainland. For any zones that are outside the UK, please get in touch by email, phone (0116 488 5150) or just chat with us.
And don’t worry if you are not in…
If you’re not in the courier will attempt delivery again the following day. If no one’s in on the 2nd attempt, your parcel will be sent to a local pick up point for collection within 7 days.
You’ll receive an email or text from our delivery partner to let you know where you can collect your parcel and what ID you need to take.
Can I exchange my item?
Yes we’re here to help you; if you ordered the wrong item(s) or another product is more suitable for your needs. Just get in touch, our team is on hand to resolve your any concerns.
What if the item is damaged or faulty?
Within first 28 days we’ll swap it. After all items receive warranty, if your item is faulty and it is not related to misuse we will repair or replace the damaged item and cover the courier costs associated to sending the item back.
How do I arrange a return?
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of original purchase date, unused, in its original retail packaging, the product must be as new.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number by an email email@example.com
Will I have to pay to return an item?
Yes you will be responsible for paying for return of your item(s) unless the goods are faulty.
Can I receive a refund for my return?
We can only offer a refund if the item is unused and is returned in its original packaging as brand new, however we can always look to exchange if another product is suitable for your needs, just get in touch.
Please note: This does not apply to clearance items. They are exchange only.
How long will it take to receive a refund?
- We will refund you within 72 hours of receiving the returned item
- Please ensure you must include your details and returns reference number so we can promptly process your refund