Salus Smart Relay SR600
Smart Relay SR600 is a remote-controlled device, designed to work in a switch box, wall socket or where there is a need to control a receiver with a maximum load of 16A. It should be used together with the UGE600 universal gateway and the SALUS Smart Home application.
• remote relay for voltage devices (boilers, pumps, valves, actuators, lighting and other 230V devices)
• remote relay for voltage-free devices
• (alarm control panels, gate controllers, opening sensors and others)
• works as a repeater for the ZigBee network
• can be used as a “smart input” to the system (you can activate OneTouch rules)
• has a programmable schedule in the application SALUS Smart Home